At Indiana Immediate Care, employer productivity is the mission of our Occupational Medicine department. We get our patients in to see a physician as soon as possible without an appointment and without the hassle of long wait times in the waiting room. We implement this policy so we are able to get employees back to work as soon as their conditions allow because we know that losing time on the job is difficult and costly for both the employer and the employee.
We also offer a swifter and smoother process for new employees. We make ourselves available for immediate screening and on-site testing for each of your new employees.
Below is a list of services we offer to employers:
- Annual or periodic physical exams
- Law Enforcement Exams
- Fire/EMS Exams
- Hearing Screening
- PERF Exams
- DOT/OSHA physicals
- Executive physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Physical capability forms
- Physical therapy/rehabilitation referrals
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Post-offer evaluation of new hires
- Return to work clearance following injury or illness
- Evaluation of workers’ compensation injuries
- Mandated physical exams from regulatory or licensing agencies
- Evaluation and treatment of on-the-job illness and injury
- Follow-up care and evaluation of the injured patient
Because of the services we offer, Indiana Immediate Care is the top medical choice for all employers. We consult with employers and work to meet their specific needs. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you and your employees, please contact us today.